Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Life


My name: Nadya Wiedrich Preszler

Childhood ambition: To be an, artist, photographer, teacher, and a mom

Fondest Memory: hanging out with my dad

Proudest moment: Bringing home my children Max, Elizabeth & Grace for the first time.

Biggest challenge: dealing with conflict, procrastination

Alarm clock: My kids waking me up in the middle of the night

Perfect Day: camping out, warm sunny day, picnic with my family, hiking, and then building a camp fire and sitting under the stars

Indulgence: anything chocolate, diet dr. pepper, traveling to new places

Favorite movie: 50 first dates, Almost Famous

Soundtrack: anything by Jack Johnson

Inspirations: Working with people, my family, nature

My life is: what I always imagined that it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment